Color Samples on Wood
Are you trying to choose the perfect color but having trouble deciding? Why not get a physical sampling of the colors to compare? With a color sample, you can easily find the one that best suits you! You'll be able to view the colors in person and determine which one is the right fit. The samples can be held up side by side in order to compare them easily and quickly, saving you time and money. You can be sure that you'll have the right color for any project.
♥Not sure which color you like best? Want to compare colors in person?
♥Get a Sampler! Choose the colors from the drop-down.
♥Leave color selection in the personalization box.
♥We do not charge for samples, you pay only for applicable shipping.
♥ CHESTNUT - Cool-toned darker brown, medium color saturation, Oil-based, accentuates wood grain - matte finish
♥ AMBER - Lighter and more matte than chestnut, a medium brown with red/purple undertones, medium coverage. - matte finish
♥ SMOKE - Light Grey, this is a weathering stain meant to simulate real weathered wood, LIGHT coverage, can see the wood grain, may have areas (like knots) that are less gray - matte
♥ CHARCOAL - Black Not full black, wood grain can be seen but a fairly dark coverage. A water-based stain so there will be areas (such as knots) that will be lighter.- Matte
● All items shipped to you directly from our Shop in New Jersey
● Free Shipping (USA), Insurance included at no extra charge.
● Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
● We ship within 1-2 Weeks (Monday - Friday).
● Rush orders by request only - Please contact for availability
● Returns/Exchanges accepted - Please see shipping policy or FAQ for details
● DELAYS are inevitable during the Holidays. We can not guarantee delivery dates (unless agreed upon prior to order)
● See FAQ or contact us with any additional questions
(Photo props not included)